4.2m Decking Board 38x125mm
Our softwood decking boards are machined from high quality joinery grade timber, ensuring they will last longer and provide an extremely high quality finish.
Our softwood decking boards are available grooved on both sides.
Our softwood decking is pressure treated green to help it last longer externally, it is ready for a decking oil or stain but will discolour to a silvery grey colour over time if left without any stain or oil.
- Softwood decking has a green appearance when first pressure treated.
- Once weathered the green colour will mellow to provide a silvery grey feel.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
- Wash down regularly with a mild detergent and a stiff brush to extend the life of the decking.
NAILING AND SCREWING
- Pre-drilling is not necessary.
- Can be fixed using standard coated deck screws/nails or
secret fix deck clips.
Finished Board size: 32x119mm
- Kiln Dried
- Vths Redwood quality timber
- Pressure Treated
- Precision finish