SAiGE’s Longlife Composite Decking is an environmentally sourced alternative to more traditional timber decking that looks and cuts just like wood but with added advantages of no splinters, rotting or warping, no need for sanding, painting or sealing and above all.
- Colours: Coffee | Charcoal | Grey.
- Solid Decking: Commercial and Residential use (edging & steps)
- Hollow Decking: Residential and Light Commercial use
- Profile: Mid Grooved Finish. The reverse of the decking board has a wood grained effect – whilst this can be used as an alternative side (or to create a picture frame effect) SAiGE Decking always recommends using the groove side as the grooves allow for a better water runoff and it has a better anti- slip rating as well as being easier to maintain its original look.
- Dimensions: Length: 3.6m x Width: 143mm x Height: 23mm.
- At these dimensions, 2 boards or 7.2 linear meters of decking equates to 1 sqm of coverage. This also means that the hollow and solid boards can be used in conjunction with each other.
- Fixings: Solid Decking: Colour Coded Screws. Hollow: Stainless Steel Hidden Fixing Kits (powder coated black)
- We also offer a composite Trim board (70mm x 10mm in 2.2m lengths) which can be used for decorative edging in light traffic areas.