Our softwood decking boards are machined from high quality joinery grade timber, ensuring they will last longer and provide an extremely high quality finish. Our softwood decking boards are grooved on both sides and we stock a variety of different lengths to suit any size garden.
Our softwood decking has a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay, subject to correct installation and treatment of cut timber.
Benefits of Ashley Timber Decking Boards
- Pressure treated for use Externally
- Joinery Redwood Timber, high quality, less dead knots and more stable
- 15 year guarantee rot and fungal decay
- Thick board to reduce warping
Board size -125x38mm (nominal size) (119x32mm finished size)
- 3.6 metre (approx 12ft)
- 4.8 metre (approx 16ft)
- 5.4 metre (approx 18ft)
All sizes used are nominal size before machining. Actual finished size is approximately 4-5mm smaller (eg 25mm nominal finishes at 20mm)
As well as stocking all the decking boards and joists for your deck we also stock a range of handrail, spindles and newel posts which will finish off you decking project perfectly. Be it a traditional turned spindle and post range or a more square range we stock what you need. In addition to this we have a number of suppliers who stock different handrail range that we can order in if you want something a bit different.
We also stock
- Decking Screws
- Ronseal Decking Oils & Stains
- Bolts, Fixings, Handsaws, and much more.
- Colours: We have 4 colours of decking board on offer: Charcoal | Oak | Redwood | Grey
- Type: Hollow Decking for domestic settings.
- Profiles: Hollow boards come in a Mid Groove profile – with a smooth alternative side which is aesthetically effective when used in conjunction with the grooved side, such using it as a perimeter or on alternate boards.
- Sizes: All our decking boards are available in 3.6 meter lengths, are 143mm wide and 23mm high. At these dimensions 2 boards or 7.2 linear meters of decking equates to 1 sq/meter of coverage
You can see that our finished Longlife Composite Decking is vastly superior to standard wood decking. But not only does it look good but it has many unique selling points and key benefits:
- Longlife – Our composite decking last much much longer than wood decking
- Low Maintainence – Our longlife decking doesn’t need sealing, and doesn’t get mouldy.
- Anti Splinters – Our Decking doesn’t splinter
- ECO Friendly – Composite decking is manufactured from recycled materials and are non toxic
- 4 Colours : Grey, Oak, Redwood & Charcoal
- Heat Resistant – our decking system is more resistant to heat than wood
- No Visable Screws – The decking boards are fastened with a special hidden fixing system.
- Slip Resistant – In the wet, wood decking can be very slippery
- For Further information go to :- www.compositedecking.ie
We are one of the largest stockists of timber fencing in the North East and we keep huge stocks at our town centre site. All our fencing timbers are pressure treated to ensure they last outside without the need for paint or stain but can be painted to any desired colour if you choose.
Here are all the sizes we keep.
Ashley Timber stocks locally made, high quality fencing panels in various heights, they are an overlap waney board panel finished in a brown treatment to help them last externally.
To compliment our huge stock of fencing we also stock the complete range of fencing accessories from hardware to fencing treatments to capping and fence post tops, we keep it all, if we don’t we can usually order it in.
- Screws and nails
- Gate Hardware
- Fencing Paints
- Metal posts spikes and shoes.
- Postfix and aggregates
- and much more…..